Friday 17 June 2011

Showreel

Please watch my latest showreel for an idea of what projects I have been working on over the last year or two.


Here's a bit more explanation for two of the latest projects as they are still in development:

'A Prickly Relationship'
At the moment, there's a short cut (9:37) which has been entered into Branchage, Encounters and Aesthetica mag comp, as well as Shooting People's 'Film of the Month' comp. So, judging on the reaction it gets from those submissions, I may pitch a long-from doc to horticultural digital channels, as there's over two hours of footage that could be very insightful for cacti enthusiasts.
'A Prickly Relationship' will be screened at CineMe in Bristol on 28th June: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=232502106764892

'A Stately Facade'
The footage in my showreel was from a short teaser made with one of the lead subjects, Kirsty Hughes, but I recently shoot footage with her parter, eccentric Baronet, Sir Benjamin Slade, and currently editing the footage together with Kristy's to make a much more entertaining and substantial teaser. I want to co-produce with Level Films, but we need to find a bigger indie company to co-produce with before approaching broadcasters. I want to make a series with the tag line: An observational documentary about a stately home-come wedding venue run by eccentric baronet Sir Benjamin Slade and his partner, Kirsten Hughes.

I will upload a link for the initial trailer soon.

No comments: