Tuesday 3 June 2008

THE POSTER SHOTS

Here's a selection of my favourite images, poster shots for promotion of the film, courtesy of Miss Kerry Bearman, of Kerry Bearman Photography.
www.kerrybearman.co.uk











Here is the photo-shopped image that Kerry has been working on for the home page of the Pernickety website - coming very soon! The idea is that he will stand like this, with vile beige wallpaper behind, as various trinkets from his collection fall and build up around his body, eventually covering him from head to foot.


Massive thanks to all crew and cast involved in 'Pernickety', it's been a roller coaster of a week, with much, much hilarity. I haven't laughed quite so much, quite so consistently in years... my cheeks still hurt from laughing... The most significant achievement of this project has been the amount of dedication everyone has put into it for nothing - for the love of filmmaking. I added up my receipts last night, and my outgoings for the project (from screen test to expenses, to presents for location owners and cast) is £300. I know that the Level Films boys have spent about £200, so we've made a film with (I think) very high production values for approx £500. With a crew of 6/7 people!

Nick said that the big budget shorts that he has starred in in the past have had triple the amount of crew, so I think we've succeeded to prove that smaller can be better. I haven't felt so exhausted in a while, but the immense sense of achievement I feel now weighs out any niggles... having so much control over the project also gave me a much needed confidence boast.

No comments: