Monday 16 June 2008

Test Title Sequence


Above is a screen grab of the wireframe Phil created for the teapot that pours out the letters P-e-r-n-i-c-k-e-t-y and then they rearrange themselves neatly, as if Gordon is at work! Phil has thus far only seen stills and video clips of the production, so I am amazed that he has picked up on my vision so accurately, this tea pot is pretty much exactly the same as the one Gordon uses to woo Penelope at breakfast! Phil created this from scratch in a day, and he's got some great ideas for the credits...

Here is a sneaky peek at his first try at the title:



For a first attempt, I am absolutely gob-smacked! I think it's perfect as it is, but striving for absolute perfectionism - I asked Phil if he can make the tea pot pour more than once and have a few more of the letters rearranging themselves for the next try. He said yes, so I can't wait to see how it turns out...

Phil lives in Manchester and can be contacted via the following routes:

www.PhilBearman.co.uk
0161 834 3328
07740 367197

No comments: